Governance - Risk -Compliance
BUSINESS IMPACT ANALYSIS
WHAT IS ADAPTO?
ADAPTO is a GRC corporate management system which enables you to both identify and manage the risks which threaten your business’ objectives and the causes why these arise, and to facilitate compliance with legislation, regulations and standards, and preparation for and efficient conduct of auditing activities.
CONSULTATION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, DATA UPDATE
While you are introducing the ADAPTO software and under the terms of a separate agreement we gladly provide you with support on consulting, project management, and uploading and migrating data in the areas of business impact analysis, business continuity management and risk management.
ADAPTO software is the practical realisation of the ADAPTO method and may be bought as an installed version or rented as software as a service (SaaS).
As software developers we are, of course, continuously developing our Oracle-based system. We update our software on average three times a year in order to meet changes in environment and client needs.
ADAPTO SOFTWARE EDUCATION
We do, of course, want to ensure our partner companies can use the ADAPTO method in the most effective way possible and to this end we deliver complimentary training three times per year for your internal trainers according to the modules you have bought. All participants who pass the exam at the end of the training programme receive a certificate officially recognising them as an “ADAPTO Solutions Ltd. qualified ADAPTO trainer” and may credit the CPE points earned in the ISACA certification programme.
STILL NOT CONVINCED…?
• digitised processes with workflow resources, such as visualisation and analyses
• actual operation standardised with regulatory provisions
• clear, integrated data asset registry
• up-to-date risk management and business continuity, BCP, DRP and crisis communication
• support in preparing for audits
• support in ISO (9001, 22301, 27001, 14001, 31000) and GDPR compliance
• corporate knowledge preserved and systemised
• real-time support in corporate management tasks
• management dashboard and TOP 10 risks
• preparation for evidence-based decision-making
• tool for resolving planning difficulties (infrastructural, human, supplier etc.)
• visualisation of results for isolated areas (information security, quality management, process control, business continuity etc.)
1054 Budapest, Báthory utca 20. 3rd floor 4. 29th doorbell,
+36 1 373 0849